• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

BUYER: Buyer beware of firstblood907

Right there you hit it. The most wide used and the most susceptible to scammers.
I just had another scammer today on Armslist and low and behold it came from
a gmail account. As I stated before, which you must have missed, I'm not
saying they are all bad. The bigger the email accounts the more chance of scammers
trying to take your hard earned money.
All I have heard about armslist is trouble with scammers

Armslists has been called Scamslist for years now! I don't know why they, Armslist, doesn't do their own job to make sure their sellers are legit! Scammers steal a photo off anywhere, post it as their own product to scam people. I found a gun I had For Sale on Armslist while I was selling it on here! This person used the same photo..... and the price was dropping dailey to "Entice a Sale"..... He got shut down a day later only because I knew enough people to flag it.

What these people do is undermine the ability to sell a legit item. Rightfully so because who wants to get ripped off, 100% of what they steal is all profit. You can't say that about anything! Whatever you sell cost you something, and it's not like a used or even new item is going to make you a profit.

It's too bad lawmakers don't make scammers punishable by death, if you set a precedent so harsh no one would ever want to do it again! I just got a phone call two minutes ago about a AT&T DirecTV scam...... Save 50%..... and send a Debt Card for the discount scam! I hung up at the 50% discount since AT&T had already emailed me about the scam last week. The US just needs to send them a message, by bombing the entire building in any Country. Sometimes crimes and the people that do them, just need to be lined up at the firing squad rather then sending them off to prison, and not years later either. Send a message loud and clear..... We don't need bad people on this planet anymore, life is hard enough.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.