Bullet seating depth question

Well, accuracy wasn't really the issue. Getting my cartridge to fit in the magazine was my issue. First attempt yielded .5" at 100. I think I have potential but need to find the best combination for my rifle and my needs

You can single load which I do and have done a lot if you can't get the accuracy while mag feeding.

Steve

You can single load which I do and have done a lot if you can't get the accuracy while mag feeding.

Steve

Thanks. I'm going to try and get this to where I can use the mag. For my purposes I would like to have it available. This will be a hunting rifle where I might be in a stand inside the woods or on the edge of a field set up. Kind of a do all gun if you will.

I've only tried the one bullet so I haven't gotten too far with my development yet. Was just curious whether I could use my findings with the bergers for other bullets or just start over

Just did a quick look at load data and I think you could run our 143g bullet at about 3000fps using the H4350 that you are currently using.

Steve

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.