Building a Bergara

I know vortex have a diehard following, but I gave up on them a while back. I just sent too dang many in for repair. If you want that magnification level with something that won't break, I would look at a SWFA 5-20. They're one of the few non-nightforce scopes that pass most every torture test you could put them through. And substantially cheaper than the razor. Usually $1500, but they regularly go on sale for 700-800.

I don't know arken or have firsthand experience, so I can't tell you anything about those
Ditto.

I also failed to mention that I am moving my meopta to my 6.5 Grendel. It will be the rifle my wife and kids will use to hunt. I need to buy a second scope anyway. So my thought was to buy a FFP, 50 mm, exposed turret scope.
I have the Meopta 6 3-18x50 FFP . It has the elevation turret. Haven't had it long ,but liking it so far. Bought it for my backup gun , but may move it to my no.1.

I have the Meopta 6 3-18x50 FFP . It has the elevation turret. Haven't had it long ,but liking it so far. Bought it for my backup gun , but may move it to my no.1.
Unknown to be my uncle has been shooting long distance for a couple years now. He recommend the Meopta 6 as well. Now do I go 5-30x56 or 3-18x50 FFP?? The 50 I can reuse my scope rings.

Unknown to be my uncle has been shooting long distance for a couple years now. He recommend the Meopta 6 as well. Now do I go 5-30x56 or 3-18x50 FFP?? The 50 I can reuse my scope rings.
3-18 will be more than enough for what you're doing, and probably more comfortable to use

Even though you are probably comfortable with the trigger as is, for best groups I would change the order of upgrades and do the trigger first. It just makes life simpler going forward. Small investment money wise for a better shooting experience. Muzzle device is low on the list if recoil is not an issue which with the 6.5 is unlikely. If you are going to shoot suppressed, probably need to move that up the list due to the wait times for approval. I like the recommendation of begara0256 and ntsqd as have seen many poor scope setups over the years. Again, a low cost item that can greatly improve position comfort level for the shooter.
I remount scopes for folks that had their scopes mounted by some guy in the store all the time. There are definitely a lot of folks out there that don't know how to do it correctly and professionally.

Looking at the ranges you'll be hunting, I'd say max 15 power on the scope. It's very easy to fall into the trap of over scoping a rifle. Why spend more and have a more weight if you don't need it?

I have no problem ringing steel with my 3-15 Viper PST at a 600 yard range.

I think I have officially over-scoped my gun but I kind of love it! I went with the Meopta Optika 6 5x30 56mm with the illuminated reticle in mills.