8. Hanwag Alaska Winter
  9. Hanwag Sirus II
  10. Kenetrek Mountain Extreme 400
  11. Crispi Wild Rock
  12. Crispi Summit
  13. Schnee's Granite 600
  14. Lathrop & Sons Mountain Hunter Elite
  15. Scarpa Charmoz
The Zamberlan 1014 Lynx are by far my most favorite. The Kenetreks are a distant second for my foot.
I showed some people from Montana this list that have hunted their whole lives. Lots of time in the field……

Never owned or would own these boots. There are a lot of things to spend money and weight on…..$400+ boots just don't make the list.

That said, these are better boots, but I have found comfort in my Dannear gore Tex boots.

I showed some people from Montana this list that have hunted their whole lives. Lots of time in the field……

Never owned or would own these boots. There are a lot of things to spend money and weight on…..$400+ boots just don't make the list.

That said, these are better boots, but I have found comfort in my Dannear gore Tex boots.
If that works for you, by all means. I'm an advocate of not spending money on stuff that doesn't make a difference.

I grew up hunting in whatever Dad ordered out of Sportsman's Guide. Started chasing different boots when my feet devolved enough to be interfering with being to be able to get out and hunt. $400 becomes a drop in the bucket if you can't get out otherwise.

I spent lot of time out in NWMT Rugged elk and mule deer Asolo Cripi La sportiva Scarpa Many mountaineer models with crampons on for muley Just did 14 miles Saturday Find ones that fit your style

Attachments

• 2A8E1562-CC13-468C-867E-B202BA73A344.jpeg
    2A8E1562-CC13-468C-867E-B202BA73A344.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 27