Best Pod casts?

You all covered the hunting/shooting podcasts I like. I also like Cato & Freakonomics.

Freakonomics went on a bit of a lull but they seem to be getting back on track.

Western Contours has been a favorite for years. I covers many hunting topics, mainly western, and has touched on long range shooting with Ron White of DLR shooting. Can get a little rough, but very informative.

It depends on mood, what I'm hunting but I find these some good shows

Backcountry hunting podcast
Mtn tough podcast
Reni warren
Meat Eater. (Trivia episodes)
East Meets West
Gritty

Hornady
Vortex nation

I like to jump around to reloading ballistics hunting ect Vortex has some great short episodes.

Shameless plug for Shawn Ryan not hunting related but his content is amazing
I enjoy about all of these as well.
They are not all reloading or long range but usually very interesting and give u something to think about.
I will add:
Bear Grease - Clay Newcome is a great storyteller one of his early ones tittle "Death of a Bear Hunter" (I think) is really good as well as many others.
Keep Hammering- with Cameron Hains, it is not just bowhunting great variety of guests.
Hunt the back country is EXO MTN. Gears podcast and as stated they are not sponsored and Mark really geeks out in a good way and always knows how to ask the right questions of his guests to bring out the most.
Good post by the way.
I will have to check out some of these!

I also spend long hours behind the wheel, these keep my mind occupied and the trips seem shorter.

One of my absolute favorites:
Shawn Ryan Show
He has long form interviews from both current and historical event participants, both military and civilian. Many of these are folks that have had significant challenges in their life that they had to overcome. Episode 73 with Bedros Keuilian was awesome and should be required listening to all entrepreneurs.

Shooting related:
Miles to Matches
Rifles Only Accuracy
VP Precision
JTAC Precision Rifle

Military History related:
The Team House

Current world events from the eyes of a Vet:
World News with BK

Then there is Joe Rogan
If you haven't listened to it check out The Operator it is similar to Shawn Ryan.

Although I have only seen it on U Tube , I think Weatherby also has a podcast. I found the discussion on the development of the 6.5RPM interesting. Then the Weatherby Grandson hunts out west with it and take game . It's like an infomercial, so I do not know the true technical value, but it was pleasant .

Although I have only seen it on U Tube , I think Weatherby also has a podcast. I found the discussion on the development of the 6.5RPM interesting. Then the Weatherby Grandson hunts out west with it and take game . It's like an infomercial, so I do not know the true technical value, but it was pleasant .
Yes, Weatherby does have a podcast. I've listened to a few

MeatEater; including Trivia
Hunting backcountry
Jocko Willink (not hunting but life related!)
EXO
Wired to hunt (especially the foundations portion with Tony Peterson)
Hornady
Newts World with Newt Gingrich
Hunt Talk with Randy Newberg
Elk Talk with Randy & Corey Jacobsen

I burn through them during hunting season during driving time & in the stand whitetail hunting as I Bluetooth them to my hearing aids. This time of year I drown in all of them!

Meateater
Meateater Trivia
Cal's Week in Review
Cut & Retie
Bear Grease
Meatgistics
Garage Logic
It's Federal Season
On Our Mark: The Weatherby Podcast
The Hornady Podcast
Vortex Nation Podcast

If you want a g rated hunting pod cast check out fist full of dirt by cuz strickland of mossy oak.