Best Pod casts?

I work from home so I've always got something on in the background. My list includes:

Backcountry Hunting Podcast
Ron Spomer Outdoors
Big Hunt Guys
The Meateater Podcast
Joe Rogan
The Hunt Backcountry Podcast
Vortex Nation
Mike Force
Danger Close (Jack Carr)
Live Wild with Remi Warren
Precision Rifle Network
Big Game Hunting Podcast
The Rewatchables (If you like cult classic movies)

Last edited:
Another vote for History that doesn't suck. It is a excellent American history podcast.
We like shooting podcast. (Not for the pearl clutching type) very entertaining.
Dan Carlin's Hardcore history. If you're burning time some of the episodes are 4 hrs long.
Let's go hunt podcast.

I drive about 40k miles a year for work and prefer podcasts over music most of the time. Pretty much everything I listen to is hunting or shooting related.
Bangsteel long range shooting
Shoot 2 Hunt
Hornady
Meateater
Kifarucast
Epiq Outdoors
Finding Backcountry
Eastmans
Western Rookies
Tundra Talk
Wilderness locals
Beyond the kill
SKRE Country
On our mark the Weatherby podcast
Rokcast
The Grind
The Western huntsman
Hunt backcountry
The Score (rodeo/western industry)
The flatbed podcast (rodeo related)

I've been listening to
Believe the target
Interesting interviews with barrel makers, rifle builders, bench rest shooters, custom stock builders, and more.

I like Remi Warrens podcast. It's a hunting podcast. You won't hear anything about long range specific topics. It's almost like a hunting story followed by tips and tricks for technical hunting.

I zone out of all podcast, but it's because I only listen to them when working out, and I get concentrated on that in certain spurts. So, worth a try imo.
I'd 2nd Remi's I am fairly new to it but like it a bunch. Drive safe👍

Lots of good suggestions here. Only one that I can't believe that hasn't been mentioned is Mindful Hunter. Awesome podcast and I love his no BS product reviews. No ads either.

IMHO other must listen to podcasts:
Shoot2Hunt (this one is my new favorite)
Hunt Backcountry
Western Huntsman
Hornady
Andy Frisella
Elk Shape (more archery related)

I drive a truck everyday and listen to over a hundred podcasts but the ones mentioned above are top tier.

I also spend long hours behind the wheel, these keep my mind occupied and the trips seem shorter.

One of my absolute favorites:
Shawn Ryan Show
…. Episode 73 with Bedros Keuilian was awesome and should be required listening to all entrepreneurs.
Thank you for that 👍🏼