Best hoyt model for the $ ?

I have one for sale - this is a Redwrx 3 that I have had hanging up and not used in a while. Put a new string on it in Aug of last year and hunted a few times with it...hate to let it go but if someone needs a great bow to get them to the next level, I am willing to part with it - will include the timed ripcord rest too
Currently set at 28" Draw - adjustable out to 31"
72 lbs - can go up to 74 and down to about 61
New String and cables last year
Nearly flawless - always maintained well - a few wear marks but no major flaws

First 1150 gets it shipped to you in the lower 48
I think you missed the first of the post, he shoots left handed.

I have the rx7 ultra. My old bow was a 90lb pro line from the late 80's lol. It's still hanging in the gun room. I think going around and shooting the different models is an excellent idea. I went with Hoyt because there's an actual dealer nearby and they have the best sales advertisement. Just kidding on the last part. I shot a few other brands the dealer carries that he had on hand and really liked the rx7 ultra. I really like the whole setup I ended up with but it was expensive

I have 3 Mathews bows and they all are still good shooting and hunting bows. Seems like I got the bug to get a new one every 5 yrs or so... I also got a 2017 Hoyt Carbon defiant 34, just like sdakotaguy. Great bow and I really like it also. Lately I can't pull my 70lb bows and have turned the ones that I use the most down to 60 lbs. Even at 60, it is difficult to pull them at awkward shooting angles for hunting. The Hoyt seems to be the easiest for me to shoot now.