BEST BREAKFAST EVER!!!! šŸ˜

If I have any leftovers I will cook for breakfast the next day. I had some legs, Brats and Tator tots left over. Rolled the Tots together to make potatoes cakes, de-boned the frog legs and mixed with the brats. Fried everything up in a pan with some butter and some eggs over easy and tabasco.
Breakfast!

Picture are from the last night meal.
I think I gained 10lbs, oops! 4.5 kilo's! Just looking at that menu!!!šŸ˜‹šŸ˜‹šŸ˜‹

Eating like a king this morning! An avocado, three eggs, delicious coffee, BUTā€¦.the star of the show is that pile of meat!!

I made my own venison pastrami this year.,.it is so good!! That pile is steamed hot pastrami with mozzarella cheese, homemade sauerkraut, and mustard-pickle habanero hot sauce by "Maritime Madness" hot sauce company.

It is so good I could weep šŸ¤£. Thought I'd share with y'allā€¦ā€¦.share a picture anyway, not the venisonā€¦.šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜
Venison Pastrami is OUTSTANDING!!! So what is the coffee for this breakfast masterpiece? I prob wouldn't eat until dinner!
šŸ¤¤šŸ¤¤šŸ¤¤

Wife an I make our own sausages but haven't tried pastrami yet. Any recipe recommendations?
I have enough bear and elk for 1 more batch each.

I have a local farm processor that does cattle and hogs but also will process boned out venison for salami, sausage, sticks, venison jerky, ground mix with pork butt. This stuff is so darn good and friends look forward to their Christmas presents of variety! But, the jerky is very hard to take out of freezer!!

Wife an I make our own sausages but haven't tried pastrami yet. Any recipe recommendations?
I have enough bear and elk for 1 more batch each.
None from me as this was my first time making it haha. It did turn out pretty good. Should have brined it longer tho.

It involved brining a small roast for about three days (brine contained salt, sugar, a generous shot of pickle juice, dill, pepper, red chili flakes, garlic, and a variety of hot sauces as I like it spicy), rinsing it, patting it dry and applying a dry rub of my own concocting, smoking it at 225 for 5 hours or so, putting it in the fridge then slicing and steaming it the next morning.

None from me as this was my first time making it haha. It did turn out pretty good. Should have brined it longer tho.

It involved brining a small roast for about three days (brine contained salt, sugar, a generous shot of pickle juice, dill, pepper, red chili flakes, garlic, and a variety of hot sauces as I like it spicy), rinsing it, patting it dry and applying a dry rub of my own concocting, smoking it at 225 for 5 hours or so, putting it in the fridge then slicing and steaming it the next morning.
I made prosciuto, both with pork and deer.