BEST BREAKFAST EVER!!!! 😁

Calvin45

Eating like a king this morning! An avocado, three eggs, delicious coffee, BUT….the star of the show is that pile of meat!!

I made my own venison pastrami this year.,.it is so good!! That pile is steamed hot pastrami with mozzarella cheese, homemade sauerkraut, and mustard-pickle habanero hot sauce by "Maritime Madness" hot sauce company.

It is so good I could weep 🤣. Thought I'd share with y'all…….share a picture anyway, not the venison….😁😁😁😁😁

Attachments

• IMG_7182.jpeg
    IMG_7182.jpeg
    438.4 KB · Views: 138
@Muddyboots @FEENIX @asd9055 I know you gents will find this interesting (and could probably make something much tastier still….so long as feenix isn't putting stomach linings or tripe or whatnot in the grub!🤣

That hot sauce is one of a kind. It's so good. Mustard pickle, it's sweet, it's mustardy, it's pickly, and then the mild-to-medium afterburn hits later, keeps building for a while, creeps up on ya.

Eating like a king this morning! An avocado, three eggs, delicious coffee, BUT….the star of the show is that pile of meat!!

I made my own venison pastrami this year.,.it is so good!! That pile is steamed hot pastrami with mozzarella cheese, homemade sauerkraut, and mustard-pickle habanero hot sauce by "Maritime Madness" hot sauce company.

It is so good I could weep 🤣. Thought I'd share with y'all…….share a picture anyway, not the venison….😁😁😁😁😁
Sure looks tasty. I do prefer my eggs Sunny Side up and runny, but it looks really good. Enjoy it in good health. I might have to look up that sauce.

Looks great!!!!!
I love venison pastrami.

Meanwhile I am eating leftover Frog's legs with my eggs.

Now that's something I've never had! I'd give them a try tho haha
If I have any leftovers I will cook for breakfast the next day. I had some legs, Brats and Tator tots left over. Rolled the Tots together to make potatoes cakes, de-boned the frog legs and mixed with the brats. Fried everything up in a pan with some butter and some eggs over easy and tabasco.
Breakfast!

Picture are from the last night meal.

Attachments

• Frog finish.jpg
    Frog finish.jpg
    321.6 KB · Views: 38
  • Frog legs1.jpg
    Frog legs1.jpg
    249.9 KB · Views: 40
  • Frog Legs2.jpg
    Frog Legs2.jpg
    369.5 KB · Views: 41
  • Frog Night.jpg
    Frog Night.jpg
    356.3 KB · Views: 43
  • Shrimp and Brat n bacon.jpg
    Shrimp and Brat n bacon.jpg
    357.3 KB · Views: 40
I want my frog legs bone in sautéed in butter and white wine.💥
If I have any leftovers I will cook for breakfast the next day. I had some legs, Brats and Tator tots left over. Rolled the Tots together to make potatoes cakes, de-boned the frog legs and mixed with the brats. Fried everything up in a pan with some butter and some eggs over easy and tabasco.
Breakfast!

Picture are from the last night meal.
What cartridge and bullet do y'all recommend for hunting bullfrogs? 🤣

Recent Posts