Best ar barrel and place to have upper built?

I have a Rainier match barrel (not ultramatch) in the wylde chamber. Little 16" mid weight that shoots black hills 77s in the .6 range for 5 shots without trying hard. Lays vortex barnes 70s right on top of the BH 77s .I've shot 6 shot groups , 3 of BH 77s/3 of barnes 70s under .6 at 100 yrs. Built it myself . It's too easy to pay someone else to do it. If you can put your kids bike together on Christmas eve, your over qualified to build a AR15 !

I have my lower ready to go and a stripped upper that matches my lower very well so I want to use that. I want to send that upper off to have a barrel, gas block/tube and everything else done. I'll still pick out the handguard.
But looking for recommendations for a good quality barrel and place to have upper built?
Mostly casual shooting/varmint hunting.
223 Wylde or 6.5 Grendel are my considerations.
for a Grendel I would go with Precision Firearms, or I would go with Dedicated Tech and build a 6DTI

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.