Best 7mm out there now

That's the real question. When we get done stripping tobacco I'll find out just for you lol. If it last more than 5-6 I could care less as long as it's accurate

You really should watch/listen to my videos on brass consistency.

If all you're only getting is 5-6 firings, then your accuracy absolutely positively will suffer, because you are most definitely plastically deforming the brass with each shot, and they won't all do it the same way, at the same time. This results in an entire batch being dissimilar to each other.

Obviously I'll concede that as long as someone is operating on big game inside their effective range, then no problem. The issue is, people get lulled into a false sense of security by this issue and then have "flyers." (or so they say) When they aren't flyers at all. They are a totally preventable symptom of this very problem.

Those that are trying to shoot small and stay shooting small will like these videos:

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube
Amazon Affiliate

If all you're only getting is 5-6 firings, then your accuracy absolutely positively will suffer, because you are most definitely plastically deforming the brass with each shot, and they won't all do it the same way, at the same time. This results in an entire batch being dissimilar to each other.

Obviously I'll concede that as long as someone is operating on big game inside their effective range, then no problem. The issue is, people get lulled into a false sense of security by this issue and then have "flyers." (or so they say) When they aren't flyers at all. They are a totally preventable symptom of this very problem.

Those that are trying to shoot small and stay shooting small will like these videos:

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube
Amazon Affiliate

I mean no disrespect but just because that's the way you do it dont mean it's right, it's still your opinion and if it works for you that's awesome and we all appreciate your video's and advice but there's a bunch of ways to skin critter's.
Like bfarms I could care less how many firings I get out of brass as long as it suits me

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube
Amazon Affiliate

When my accuracy suffers I'll know. When my group opens up. I'll know. I see where you're coming from and what you mean. At then end of they day we are talking about a hunting rifle and it's shoots just the way I want it to. It obviously will never satisfy you but it's a good thing you don't have to worry with it I guess

Lots of opinions on this site and that's why I enjoy reading all the posts . Just for the fun of it I'm going to test the waters here. What about a 7mm Express A.I. If the name would have caught on we would be talking about a different cartridge in this conversation.

I mean no disrespect but just because that's the way you do it dont mean it's right, it's still your opinion and if it works for you that's awesome and we all appreciate your video's and advice but there's a bunch of ways to skin critter's.
Like bfarms I could care less how many firings I get out of brass as long as it suits me
Just because you call something an "opinion," doesn't mean it isn't a truth indeed.

You and whoever, can decide to not care about that truth. I have no issue with that. While there may be lots of ways to do things acceptably within the confines of what someone wants, there's only ever one way that will deliver the best results. That's a big distinction for those that do care.

It obviously will never satisfy you
I'm trying to be cordial, helpful, and genuine to the best of my ability, and you want to be rude? Very well. I won't make the mistake of trying to help you again. If I forget that, be sure to remind me of this post if I ever interact with you on anything in the future.

Thankfully I know for a fact there are those looking on that will NEVER post here that are very thankful of the information.

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube
Amazon Affiliate

With all due respect, I suspect your list of admirers isn't quite as long as you might want.
How frustrating is day to day life when you've never been wrong?
Does every other individual on Mother Earth have "Idiot" tattooed on their forehead when you make eye contact?
I have no doubt about your capability and knowledge, but You have to do better concerning people skills and approach if you intend for people to be receptive. That goes for anybody anywhere anytime. Boot camp maybe not..?
Merry Christmas

Just because you call something an "opinion," doesn't mean it isn't a truth indeed.

You and whoever, can decide to not care about that truth. I have no issue with that. While there may be lots of ways to do things acceptably within the confines of what someone wants, there's only ever one way that will deliver the best results. That's a big distinction for those that do care.

I'm trying to be cordial, helpful, and genuine to the best of my ability, and you want to be rude? Very well. I won't make the mistake of trying to help you again. If I forget that, be sure to remind me of this post if I ever interact with you on anything in the future.

Thankfully I know for a fact there are those looking on that will NEVER post here that are very thankful of the information.

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube
Amazon Affiliate

I'll be sure to remind you to save it next time when you forget. I wasn't rude but I will be from here on out. Your people skills are slim, my meter isn't as accurate as yours, people like me are misleading with some of fps claims and bla bla bla. But no, you weren't rude. Everyone is stupid but you. We get it. I was Just showing what my meter says and how it shot. Sooo thennn we gotta worry about brass life on a hunting rifle……. I can send you some more straws to grasp if you are running low? You obviously have knowledge, but others actually have some pretty good ideas also. Without all your fancy bs the rifle shoots, shoots well and you are just trying to find a flaw for some reason. But carry on. 😂

Last edited:
"The best 7mm"
Hmmm
My 2 best ( No I can't pick 1) are the 7saum pushing 175 elite hunters @3030 fps and the 7 RBH 7/338 nmi pushing 195 eol elite hunters @ 3250 fps.
IMG_6452.jpeg

7saum
IMG_3464.jpeg

7RBH

Last edited:
It's great to continue to learn where I can improve my reloading practices. Greg has done more testing with the best equipment and analytical approaches than any one I can think of here. Obviously not everyone will ever go to these lengths to enjoy the world of shooting and reloading. I certainly won't, but every incremental improvement I can take away from learning from those vastly more experienced than me is a win.
Now back to the best 7mm….
280AI - I like it for the efficiency and just plain ole pleasure in shooting it. The SAUM also gets a nod because I like big butts. 😂