Best 7mm out there now

Oh and just so you know... that chrono you've got there could be easily 150fps off. 🤣

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube
Amazon Affiliate

Yup, if it's not a 35p or using radar after being checked by an Oehler or similar, it's a pipe dream until it has been...I've got 2 35p's at my disposal and a Labradar. The odd thing is as I dive deeper down this rabbit hole we all do with shooting, I actually am running milder loads and using a chrono only when I think there's a uniformity issue.

Whatever any of you do. Do not, and I repeat. DO NOT BUILD A WILDCAT WITH THE BEST PARTS YOU CAN GET YOUR HANDS ON AND RUN IT TO ITS FULL POTENTIAL. Turn the fuel back on that bad boy and run with the normal cartridges of that caliber so you don't over pressure things, ruin brass or beat the gun up. I repeat. Do not! Obviously there's only a few people on here that know when things are over pressure. So run it by them first. The rest of us are just stupid. We cannot see any signs or have the proper tools to check it.

Yup, if it's not a 35p or using radar after being checked by an Oehler or similar, it's a pipe dream until it has been...I've got 2 35p's at my disposal and a Labradar. The odd thing is as I dive deeper down this rabbit hole we all do with shooting, I actually am running milder loads and using a chrono only when I think there's a uniformity issue.
Dang. For some reason my ballistic app is dead on with my chrono reading entered. So it's not far off. Or my app is wrong and I'm just a lucky shot.. 😂 If someone has a lab radar close to me please let me use it. I have a hard time believing both are off when I can dial the scope up per app and hit the target.

I probably shoot loads that are too hot, but the accuracy is there and SD is very low, brass does not last very long in some of these loads, 7 RM is what I am speaking of in Rem brass with R#25 with Win Mag primers, 150's at 3200-3250 depending on the barrel, 150g Nosler and 154g Hornady all shoot bug holes. When the powder charge is lowered, accuracy goes to heck with the only powder charge that shoots 1/3" and less accuracy is one that is on the very top end of the pressure curve.

There is another load with 140s in the 7 Rem Mag with 140s doing darn near 3300 with R#19 in win brass with Fed 215s that is very, very warm, and another with IMR 4350 at 3250 that will shoot tiny bug holes with 140g ballistic tips.

Orkan, I am going to watch all of your videos, I am sure that I can learn a lot, and I appreciate your putting the time and effort into teaching with the videos.

I know that there are huge differences in the strength of actions, bolt heads in particular.

I like to use cartridges where I can keep 500 pieces of new brass on hand, or make a wild cat from decent parent cases that are plentiful.
Stuff a 7stw reamer in your 7rem and you could run faster than you are currently and at 60-62,000 psi with slower powders. My slowest 7stw was running around 3300fps with 140's. My current 7stw bagged me the buck in my avatar- a 300 yard head shot.

Dang. For some reason my ballistic app is dead on with my chrono reading entered. So it's not far off. Or my app is wrong and I'm just a lucky shot.. 😂 If someone has a lab radar close to me please let me use it. I have a hard time believing both are off when I can dial the scope up per app and hit the target.
boy, oh boy... I can see your undies are tight tonight... I'll just leave you to yourself... all I will say about ballistic apps is garbage in, garbage out, but occasionally a broken clock will tell the correct time.

Whatever any of you do. Do not, and I repeat. DO NOT BUILD A WILDCAT WITH THE BEST PARTS YOU CAN GET YOUR HANDS ON AND RUN IT TO ITS FULL POTENTIAL. Turn the fuel back on that bad boy and run with the normal cartridges of that caliber so you don't over pressure things, ruin brass or beat the gun up. I repeat. Do not! Obviously there's only a few people on here that know when things are over pressure. So run it by them first. The rest of us are just stupid. We cannot see any signs or have the proper tools to check it.
They make new barrels every day!!! I say crankem up!!! What's the point of running average😁😁😁

boy, oh boy... I can see your undies are tight tonight... I'll just leave you to yourself...
No no. So if my chrono is wrong, which it very well could be… how is my ballistic app dead on?
I really want to know. When im wrong I'm wrong and I'll be the first to admit it. But they both can't be far off and the gun be dead on with the app.

Comparing 2 wildcats cut with 2 different design reamers aren't gonna hit pressure at the same time. That has been tested before and proven it can go ether way. For worse or for better

This place use to be fun to participate in.
Now some bustards are always trying to shot you in the a.. when you stick it out there.
Seriously don't understand why we have to shoot each other in the a.. all the time.
There's enough people trying to kill our country as it is
Seriously take some time and think about each other!
We need to HELP each other not shoot each other down.

Now back to the regular scheduled programs!!

They make new barrels every day!!! I say crankem up!!! What's the point of running average😁😁😁
Because the brass saving lab radar gods will come out and say your over pressure and your full of it. Lol. Na seriously. That's my thoughts. Why not. If the gun was built for it and you're not putting yourself in danger by actually being over pressure what's the problem.

In its time it was.
King. Now it just burns more powder for the same velocity or slower from what I've seen. Barrel length for barrel length it's slower than a norma imp shooting the same bullet weight.
The 7-338 lapua improved is worth 100fps over the 7-300nmi run at equal pressures in the same barrel lengths.

The 7mm-338 lapua improved has around 12gr more H20 capacity…

Here we go again.
What, what, what did I miss lol. I'm not even gonna go back and read the posts lol.
Can Open Season 2 GIF by Friends

Recent Posts