Age this guy.

bamban

Trail cam picked these. Res is not good. Age this one with tall rack. I don't know the answer, tryng to learn.

IMG_20220719_165114.jpg
IMG_20220719_165106.jpg
IMG_20220718_082944.jpg

I may get flamed on here, but I'm pretty sure the only way to accurately gauge age is tooth wear. You can make guesses but they're basically just guesses without seeing the teeth
that or you watched it grow up, and then there is also the location to consider, some places with great gene's and genetic's and food, things can be a lot larger sooner, and the other way when conditions are less than great!

and to get a more honest guess on age you need better pictures, of the side, the pic's you have are iffy at best for guessing age!
nice buck though with potential, pending your goals!

I may get flamed on here, but I'm pretty sure the only way to accurately gauge age is tooth wear. You can make guesses but they're basically just guesses without seeing the teeth
Pretty much comes down to experience with deer in a particular region. Ages 1 through 3 is pretty easy. Gets tougher after that.

Tooth wear is good for the first few years but really not all that accurate after that since wear is dependent on the soil in the area and a deer's diet.

that or you watched it grow up, and then there is also the location to consider, some places with great gene's and genetic's and food, things can be a lot larger sooner, and the other way when conditions are less than great!

and to get a more honest guess on age you need better pictures, of the side, the pic's you have are iffy at best for guessing age!
nice buck though with potential, pending your goals!

When it gets cooler I will spend more time with my spotter and camera adapter. Last year's pictures of a couple. Guesses on these
Screenshot_20220113-081340_Gallery.jpg
20211128_092638.jpg
20211128_162830.jpg
Screenshot_20220113-080834_Gallery.jpg