• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

African Plains Game

Allen Kitts

Hey guys if anyone is looking for a trip to South Africa for plains game and needs a place to look at hit me up. I have a great friend there that has access to 50,000 acres of low fence in the mountains of the Eastern Cape. Great place for Kudu, Gemsbok, Springbuck, Mountain Reedbuck, Zebra, Warthog, Wildebeest both Black and Blue, several of the tiny ten as well. I have been twice and will be going back in May of 2025. Great place to put your long range equipment to the test. If you put together a group of five or more the group organizer will get a very special deal. His daily rates are pretty standard for the area. It is run by a great young PH and his family. He personally owns the property that you will be staying on and all of the property is contiguous. You fly to J-Burg, overnight then to Port Elizabeth the next morning where you get picked up. Anyway just trying to help a friend out, nothing in it for me.

If this type of post is not allowed, I apologize in advance, please let me know and I will remove it!

Thanks guys for looking,

Last edited:
That's easy. Mine took 5 minutes. You can hunt with me see the game. Take a few days off with your gf to see the parks and local stuff. You eat and drink well and at the end of the day, costs the same as a nice elk hunt they'd never want to go on. It's definitely a different experience.
Sigh…you're so right…

FireFlyFishing I have never been on a cruise so I cannot speak to that but I can tell you Africa gets in your blood. It spectacular, lots of animals, beautiful scenery and driving down the road and seeing ostriches running down the side of the highway, giraffes standing out in the bushveld is just awesome. Crazy for us but probably no different than one of the South African's coming to the states and seeing deer and elk standing by the side of the road.If you take your wife, spend your first night in Johannesburg at the African Sky hotel. Its beautiful, totally secure and a wonderful experience. Top shelf accommodations and the food was great as well. If there is anything I can do to help you put something together please let me know.

Hey guys if anyone is looking for a trip to South Africa for plains game and needs a place to look at hit me up. I have a great friend there that has access to 50,000 acres of low fence in the mountains of the Eastern Cape. Great place for Kudu, Gemsbok, Springbuck, Mountain Reedbuck, Zebra, Warthog, Wildebeest both Black and Blue, several of the tiny ten as well. I have been twice and will be going back in May of 2025. Great place to put your long range equipment to the test. If you put together a group of five or more the group organizer will get a very special deal. His daily rates are pretty standard for the area. It is run by a great young PH and his family. He personally owns the property that you will be staying on and all of the property is contiguous. You fly to J-Burg, overnight then to Port Elizabeth the next morning where you get picked up. Anyway just trying to help a friend out, nothing in it for me.

If this type of post is not allowed, I apologize in advance, please let me know and I will remove it!

Thanks guys for looking,
Allen
Good day and hope that you and your family are doing well.
What's the name of the Outfitter?
Sounds like the place Jill and I hunted.
Thanks
Len

I might be interested; never hunted RSA due to the proliferation of high fences, but the East Cape is generally not (and you indicated low fences). Will shoot you a PM. I might go back and hunt a third time with a guy in Namibia who lets me shoot baboons at LR, but you never know.

I might be interested; never hunted RSA due to the proliferation of high fences, but the East Cape is generally not (and you indicated low fences). Will shoot you a PM. I might go back and hunt a third time with a guy in Namibia who lets me shoot baboons at LR, but you never know.
Sounds good looking forward to hearing from you.