90L waxed cotton or canvas duffle bag

Jmatt

I've looked high and low on the internet for a 90L (30×15×12) waxed cotton or canvas duffle/cargo bag with a full zippered opening (as opposed to a straight across the bag opening). The closest I've found is a straight zippered version made by Frost River. I think a full or u shaped opening would work better for living out of for two weeks in Italy.
Anyone know of a manufacturer I should be looking at?
Thanks in advance,
Jim

Close to your 30x15x12

Large is 125L

Some other brands that might have that size somewhere:

Last edited:
This is 75 L
$$$ but will last forever

Not canvas, but they will fix it forever if it breaks. It has the zipper you want, I think. This was used on I don't know how many river trips. Only downside is company is leftie whacko.

Note that neither Land's End nor LL Bean have the same warranties they used to.

Dfan and Flyguy,

Thanks for your responses and input. I knew I couldn't explain what I'm after with words. Should have used pics in the first post.

I'm looking for a waxed cotton bag like the one on the right but with a fully opening top like the black bag on the left.

I was in an REI today and confirmed that the fully opening version is just way more accessible than the straight zippered version, but no one seems to make that version in a waxed cotton or canvas bag. There's probably a reason for that, just like there's probably a reason why I'm always searching for a unicorn!

Anyway, thanks just the same.

Attachments

• 509620_1_41.jpg
    509620_1_41.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 18
  • file_95645948-e5c5-4379-a583-2b2f8f333f78_grande.jpg
    file_95645948-e5c5-4379-a583-2b2f8f333f78_grande.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 13