90-day jail time starts today

My Rugged Radiant 7.62 has been in jail for 12 months and counting. My Rugged Occulas was completed at the beginning of February 2022 in just a little over 10 months. There is no rhyme or rhythm to it.

I'm sitting three days shy of a year on my trust wait. Really hoping for a good news email in the near future.

I bought 3 Banish cans from Silencer central on Dec 21st. They just did the app today. Over 2 months before submission even happened. Did get the submission emails from ATF before their site went down today.

I have to admit I had never heard of Rex Silentium until another Montana LRH member mentioned it (sorry, I cannot remember who provided the information but thank you very much). I wanted to support my local economy and went a made-in Montana product (my 2nd, 1st was Eliteiron). The guys at Rex Silentium are amazing; the can was at my FFL in 3 days upon payment.

This new Silencer Shop way is a nearly painless process to me. It would have been even more straightforward if I had bought the suppressor from Silencer Shop. In either case, it is a breeze.

Ed

i ran across them on gun broker a couple years back now, looked up on youtube and been wanting one since.

Tagging in. Curious on the new E-file wait times to see if they can pull off 90 days.

Hopefully you get yours in 90 days or less.

8-13 months has been my experiences so far. One of which was an E-file form 1.

Two buddies have recently told me that suppressors for rifles (called Mufflers in Europe) are much cheaper there than here in the US. Why??? Are they cheaply made, or are we being vastly overcharged here???

I recently certified a form 4 on 2/7 and just got notification my other form 4 is also ready to certify. A 90 day turn around would be awesome, but I'm predicting it'll still be several months. I'd love to be proven wrong though!