• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

8lbs of Retumbo-$550

seidersjoden

Selling 8 pounds of Retumbo for $550. Pick up locally in San Diego.

Call 757-701-6266.

Attachments

• B855B667-570D-4D25-8386-A73D3C7F4ABD.jpeg
    B855B667-570D-4D25-8386-A73D3C7F4ABD.jpeg
    288.3 KB · Views: 348
Last edited:
Hard to know what's real and what's a joke today...
Sounds like the same person who texted me on Monday 3/28, regarding a post
I have wanting a Prazi press, he asked if I would want shipped from Co, I responded
yes can you call me when you can, said he would when done with work, I have yet to
hear from him. By the way, has a Ca phone number.

Sounds like someone's about to get Lens ban hammer.
I assure you it's not a joke, you can FaceTime me if you'd like. I've been a member for many years now. I was active duty military stationed out in Colorado where I got this powder and now I moved back to San Diego. Are we not allowed to advertise powder on here anymore?

Sounds like the same person who texted me on Monday 3/28, regarding a post
I have wanting a Prazi press, he asked if I would want shipped from Co, I responded
yes can you call me when you can, said he would when done with work, I have yet to
hear from him. By the way, has a Ca phone number.
Man you really think you're a detective… Every year or so I come back on this form and it just becomes filled with more keyboard heroes. What do you think I've done for the navy if I have a 757 area code number and now I'm stationed in San Diego and I've never been stationed on a ship. As I said below, feel free to dial the number directly or FaceTime me instead of pretending that you're smart Scooby Doo.

I assure you it's not a joke, you can FaceTime me if you'd like. I've been a member for many years now. I was active duty military stationed out in Colorado where I got this powder and now I moved back to San Diego. Are we not allowed to advertise powder on here anymore?
No, his comment wasn't directed at you. It was the guy that said good April fool joke. It's against forum rules to comment on prices posted in classifieds. But it also happens that your post was created on April fools day. People have been threatened with a outright ban if they continue to break the rules. That's what this is all about.

Thank you for your service!

No, his comment wasn't directed at you. It was the guy that said good April fool joke. It's against forum rules to comment on prices posted in classifieds. But it also happens that your post was created on April fools day. People have been threatened with a outright ban if they continue to break the rules. That's what this is all about.

Thank you for your service!
Gotcha! Thanks for explaining. I guess we have all became more defensive on these forms, including myself.

Gotcha! Thanks for explaining. I guess we have all became more defensive on these forms, including myself.
Preach brother. Not directed at you. Directed at those that never learned the saying if you don't have something good to say, keep your mouth shut.