7-300 Norma Mag Improved. IT’S ALIVE!!

Can you say record turn around?? lol.

Dropped off the new barrel to @Barehandlineman11 on Friday night. And got a brand new gun by Sunday night??? EPIC

View attachment 557400
End up finishing it at 26" instead of 24" because I had .760 OD muzzle brakes and that's where they matched the contour perfectly. A little extra speed never hurt anyone lol.
View attachment 557402
This is a 1-9 twist #6 contour brux, with the shank shortened slightly. This SHOULD be the barrel I hunt with this season 😅😅, so he went ahead and cerakoted this one haha.
Looks awesome. I love the color combo with the spiral flutes.

Ran out real quick this evening even though conditions sucked, just to shoot the lands in so I could give a good cleaning before the next good weather range trip. Looks promising!!

IMG_2498.jpeg

The first 5 shots out of the gun with some 180 ELDM loads. First hit high, and then a 1/4 MOA 4 shot group at 107 yards. Always a good sign!
IMG_2505.jpeg

You might be shakin' buds off those trees… careful, I can tell they aren't planted for shade.
Almond, pistachio by chance?

We need some info or a thread on the 375 Norma…
It's got a 22 inch 12 twist proof barrel. RBROS action.
I have been using 423 Dakota brass from Lapua.
In the early days of the 338 NM wildcat endeavors there wasn't any good brass that could handle what was needed. I found a process to size down and neck turn brass then Fireform them.
Anyways the 375 rbh pushes 270 grain shock hammers @ 3000fps.
It's my guide rifle and has proved itself over the years as a very reliable and easy tool for me to use.
It's been beat up, wet from rain and river rafting, snow, mud, grim and grit. It keeps up with the demands.
IMG_5844.jpeg