6.5mm 150g ABLR.

My Win Model 70 EW is a 9" twist and I didn't get instability with the 142g ABLR, my REM 700 Sendero got oblong holes with them both times I tried H1000. Both of those rifles shoot the 140g Accubond into tiny groups, so that's what they get fed.
The 150's should make 3300fps in my 29.5" barrel, so looking forward to t heavier bullets are longer with a good bullet coefficient work good for me with h1000 with 4831sc I give up a little bit of speed for a whole lot of accuracy

I run them in my 6.5 PRC, but I have a 7.5 twist in that rascal. I am almost at sea level.
I am running 142gr ABLR in my 6.5 PRC also just for hunting. I don't punch much paper other than reloading R&D and I am getting decent groups 100 yards. I haven't seen any 150gr ABLR bullets yet, so that was a new one for me. My rifle is a stock Benelli Lupo in 6.5 PRC; 24" Barrel; 1:8 twist; using a suppressor. My loads are as follows: Lapua brass with shoulders bumped .002"; 60gr of VV N565; Fed 210M primers; 142gr ABLR loaded .017" off the lands; 3,072 fps. I am getting 5/8" groups at 100 yards; however, they are opening up past 1 MOA at 200 yards and I really don't understand that. There seems to be many 6.5 guys on this thread so I thought I would post to see if some guys smarter than I am could maybe know why these loads are opening up so much at 200 yards. Thanks guys

Sometimes boat tail bullets don't settle down and stabilize 100% until they get past 300 yards or so. That being said, normally you would see that at the 100 yard mark too. Another possibility is the standard deviation. If the standard deviation is high you can see vertical dispersion. However I don't think you normally start seeing a noticeable difference until 300 yards. There are likely several other factors to take into consideration.

As for 150 ABLR's, they are not easy to get your hands on. I practically stole the (3) boxes of 100 that I got. Normally I the shaft when buying on gunbroker, not that day. Nosler has been really hit or miss with their ABLR's. I am a big fan. However, they can be tricky to load for. Like the AB's they don't mind a nice jump.

I am running 142gr ABLR in my 6.5 PRC also just for hunting. I don't punch much paper other than reloading R&D and I am getting decent groups 100 yards. I haven't seen any 150gr ABLR bullets yet, so that was a new one for me. My rifle is a stock Benelli Lupo in 6.5 PRC; 24" Barrel; 1:8 twist; using a suppressor. My loads are as follows: Lapua brass with shoulders bumped .002"; 60gr of VV N565; Fed 210M primers; 142gr ABLR loaded .017" off the lands; 3,072 fps. I am getting 5/8" groups at 100 yards; however, they are opening up past 1 MOA at 200 yards and I really don't understand that. There seems to be many 6.5 guys on this thread so I thought I would post to see if some guys smarter than I am could maybe know why these loads are opening up so much at 200 yards. Thanks guys
What you are seeing at 100yds and then 200 is precisely why I do load development at 300.
Other than the load being " out of tune" for the gun I'd like to get a more precise explanation myself!

As for 150 ABLR's, they are not easy to get your hands on
Yes, I have searched since they were announced with no luck until now. The same place has the 7mm 175g ABLR as well, however, the price is beyond belief… $230AUD a box of 100!
I tried 25 of these in my 7STW and was impressed, then couldn't get any, so stuck with the 168g ABLR and used that in New Zealand.
Fantastic bullets. I worked out the seating depth anomaly pretty quickly, and I don't see the fliers others report at 300 and beyond.

Cheers.

Me too in VA.
What I have found is that being 50ft or so above sea leve, the long high bc bullets work best with an extra half a twist above minimum. If you check bergers stability calculator you find that a lot of the "max" bc bullets for a caliber are only marginally stable in my conditions with the minmum twist rate recommended by the manufacturer. That is why I run 7.5 twist in my 6.5 PRC, 6.8 Western, 7 twist in my 6CM, 8 twist in my 7 SAUM, 280 AI and 30 Nosler. The 6.5 SAUM I just bought has an 8 twist, I am interested in how it runs the 153.5 berger hybrid that just showed up my door today, amongst this biblical style monsoon going on in the mi-atlantic.

What I have found is that being 50ft or so above sea leve, the long high bc bullets work best with an extra half a twist above minimum. If you check bergers stability calculator you find that a lot of the "max" bc bullets for a caliber are only marginally stable in my conditions with the minmum twist rate recommended by the manufacturer. That is why I run 7.5 twist in my 6.5 PRC, 6.8 Western, 7 twist in my 6CM, 8 twist in my 7 SAUM, 280 AI and 30 Nosler. The 6.5 SAUM I just bought has an 8 twist, I am interested in how it runs the 153.5 berger hybrid that just showed up my door today, amongst this biblical style monsoon going on in the mi-atlantic.
7mm man. You are way up there in elevation. I'm at 31 feet lol. But I have a 1-8tw Krieger in my 6.5x300 and run those 153.5 BERGERS and they are fine atleast at 100 yards. Hard to find long ranges in NJ. But might be getting access to farther distances to stretch its legs. I got her going just under 3200 fps. Probably 3150 will be max with N570. I am onto US869 NOW. I am pushing forward to find pressure so will see where it's at. Right now I am 3165 with zero pressure noted. More loads developing today in this rain storm.

I don't know where in Jersey you are but you are always welcome to sling led at the bridgeville rifle & pistol club here in Delaware. We have 100, 200, 300, 600 and 1000 yard ranges. The 1000 is only open a few times a month for practice before Palma or F-class. We have many pistol ranges too. You have to be sponsored by a member, which I am. Just putting it out there.