30 nosler load data

If I remember correctly the person doing the chamber stated it was the reamer dimension plus one. That would make it .792 if it was minus one. But again I would need to visit with the smith. again as stated the go no go checked out. I had it chambered with Altus Precision. When I get my powders together I will see if it will shoot. What cbto are the 215 at .225?

With that freebore you will be able to hit the 3100 velocity node.

Just an update on my speeds. I had some issues with my rifle and clickers got that squared away and my speeds two days ago sped up. Berger 220 n568 82 grains 3047 sd 5.5 es 14. N565 79 grains 3016 sd 5.3 es 13 n565 77 grains 2959 sd 2.3 es 7.

Just an update on my speeds. I had some issues with my rifle and clickers got that squared away and my speeds two days ago sped up. Berger 220 n568 82 grains 3047 sd 5.5 es 14. N565 79 grains 3016 sd 5.3 es 13 n565 77 grains 2959 sd 2.3 es 7.
Was this on a saami reamer? What was the fix on the clickers.

This was a .162 freebore and .343 neck. I had it polished out a bit on back end and had the protrusion fixed to .150 for my Arc Nucleus action. Seems to work so far. I also just got my bullet central die and it really resizes down at the .200 line so that die will fix any issue I think. Unfortunately it won't set the shoulder back I think they made a mistake and had it 28 nosler so they are sending me a new die. I really like it how they designed it and you can feel it sizing the body good.

This was a .162 freebore and .343 neck. I had it polished out a bit on back end and had the protrusion fixed to .150 for my Arc Nucleus action. Seems to work so far. I also just got my bullet central die and it really resizes down at the .200 line so that die will fix any issue I think. Unfortunately it won't set the shoulder back I think they made a mistake and had it 28 nosler so they are sending me a new die. I really like it how they designed it and you can feel it sizing the body good.
Thanks on the info on Bullet central dies I had never heard of them.

Great dies and they really resize the body. Check them out. They are making it right sending me a new one without sending other one back to see.

N565 netting some solid es/sd numbers, with reasonable speeds. Personally, I'd take the single digit data over the 50-100fps . Nice work.

Those were min of 5 shots some 7. The n568 82 load has been proven at distance others have not. The other day shot and recorded 27 shots with that load sd was 6.8 es 14 but I'm not against switching to slower load of it does better. I was finding backup loads just in case for the nightforce challenge

There has been some good info in this thread. I was looking for the perfect 30. i guess I made up my mind as I just placed an order for some ADG brass. Now the real planning begins.
I located two boxes so far. I have some friends looking down south for me.