• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

2023 Black Friday Deals/Sales

When I posed the same question to XLR, the answer was yes and he told me what they were planning.
Ya, probly the single largest shopping day of the year isn't really a secret. Black Friday been around for quite some time. Great opportunity for some good deals. Most fall purchases would be waiting for Black Friday. I've been told by many retailers to wait for Black Friday sales to make purchases.

Ya, probly the single largest shopping day of the year isn't really a secret. Black Friday been around for quite some time. Great opportunity for some good deals. Most fall purchases would be waiting for Black Friday. I've been told by many retailers to wait for Black Friday sales to make purchases.
I agree with you, common knowledge. Also any offset in profit is covered due to the quantity of transactions. So I'm not quite understanding the other gentlemans statements about hiding the sale.

I agree with you, common knowledge. Also any offset in profit is covered due to the quantity of transactions. So I'm not quite understanding the other gentlemans statements about hiding the sale.
Last year my buddy was told to wait for the Black Friday sale from XLR, so he waited and got his element for cheap. Sounds like the gentleman who told him that didn't get fired cuz he told you the same thing this year hahah