200 grain 6.5 revisited (Attention Elkaholic, and Hammer)

Unfortunately not a lot of instant gratification in these kinds of projects. Even fairly standard builds can stretch the calendar.

Current status, hunting season LOL!

We got a barrel. If stock isn't in, it should be any day.

Steve may know more. Hopefully, he'll see this, and weigh in. If not I'll call him. Trying to avoid being the 4 year old on a road trip, kicking the back of the seat, and asking are we there yet. I've had a couple of other projects come together, so I've had enough keeping my mind active. That said I'm committed to seeing it happen, and anxious to pull the trigger.

Current status, hunting season LOL!

We got a barrel. If stock isn't in, it should be any day.

Steve may know more. Hopefully, he'll see this, and weigh in. If not I'll call him. Trying to avoid being the 4 year old on a road trip, kicking the back of the seat, and asking are we there yet. I've had a couple of other projects come together, so I've had enough keeping my mind active. That said I'm committed to seeing it happen, and anxious to pull the trigger.
Know how that goes ha ha. Well, whenever it comes together, it will be interesting. Hope your hunting season is going well, mine is just about to wrap up, after one more elk and with any luck, a couple buck pronghorn in a very challenging access area.

I'll check with McMillan next week. Getting close to caught up on orders backed up from our trip. Gotta get caught up so we can get back out again!

Steve

..and someone needs to get motivated enough to drop scope in mail. Got a box, got the tape, got packing stuff. Every once in awhile I get emotionally attached to a piece of equipment.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.