TPS Products…***?

Greengt88

Placed an order with TPS on April 11th for a picatinny rail, that was "In-Stock"
Received confirmation email with order # etc.
it's now April 30th….still no rail…I've called customer service and left voicemails, emailed sales, and even tried messaging on social media to no avail.
Has anyone else ordered directly from their website and actually recieve their order or gotten through to Customer Service?

Debating putting a stop payment on the transaction.
1-877-308-6286 is the # for customer service…no one answers, able to leave voicemail only.
I'd still like the rail but this is ridiculous

Yes, I have had many problems with TPS. I didn't even know they were still making products because several of the sites that I ordered them from stopped carrying them and I never could get through to customer service. It's too bad they make a really good decent set of rings.

Yes, I have had many problems with TPS. I didn't even know they were still making products because several of the sites that I ordered them from stopped carrying them and I never could get through to customer service. It's too bad they make a really good decent set of rings.
Good to know…I assume I should not expect the rail to show up…it was $100 shipped, it'll cost me $30 to stop payment…guess EGW it is.
Nice TPS took my $ though. Weren't many items in stock on their website, but still a few. I ordered a Savage 0MOA Steel pic rail as I always heard good things about TPS and they were the only company other than EGW that had them in stock :/…lesson learned I suppose

I gotta ask, this is your TPS Report? 🤣

FWIW I've been buying SS rails for Savages from https://www.murphyprecision.com/ and have been very happy with the fit and finish. I have one action that doesn't fit the rail due to its being hand finished and not actually round, but that's Savage's fault and not Murphy's.
I have 2 Murphy rails, 1 Tikka & 1 Rem 700….def top tier quality. Ordered both direct from Murphy and zero issues, imagine that lol!