You'll like this 😀

wasskeet

Our family visited the Southport, NC pier the other evening. Some folks doing pretty well fishing, among them a couple 12-13 year-old young men. They asked where we were from and we noted NC & SC. When asked, they noted they were from Ohio. We asked them how they were doing and they noted about half a dozen, all thrown back. My son-in-law asked if they did any hunting, to which the the reply was "Sure" while quickly pulling out a phone. "Show me what you got" came next with him showing a photo of a very, very nice 9 or 10-pointer whitetail. Poor son-in-law had to concede he had nothing to match that. We all had a good laugh at his expense, but he took it well.

Don't know whose kids these were - but keep up the good work as they were fine, well-mannered young men! Evidently, pretty good hunters already too!

No, you don't....
🤣🤣🤣
True 😂
It's usually my family members that are way better off than we are, some have been on several hunting shows ect, they have all the newest and most expensive things on the market, they come rolling up in their 90,000$ King Ranch pulling the enclosed trailer with a 30,000$ Polaris Browning edition side by side that has freaking heat and air 😳
We hunt in my old fatigues or Walls brand camo coveralls that have been handed down. So not once did they ever invite another family member to hunt with them, instead those guys with hunting show buddies pestered me for years to hunt on our family place so they could film some hunts. I just smiled and said Nope 😁

Last edited: