You have insufficient privileges to post here.

oldcoast

I can post in classifieds for optics but not in rifles. I tried logging out and back in. Am I in trouble? Thanks in advance

I know there was some issues going on with people scamming on expensive items on this site, they may have implemented a minimum amount of messages or some other limiting factor in an attempt to reduce the problem. Not sure.....I'll see if I can start a post in there to see if that has something to do with it.

thanks len, working again for me too. I was like damnit, i know im newly registered but have lurked awhile now and in my shiort time here already have 4 perfect transactions :)

We're making some changes to ensure our Classifieds are a great resource for the active Members of our community who regularly participate, and also to minimize spam and fraud.

One change is that all Members must make a minimum of 10 posts, preferably with some being in forums other than the Classifieds, in order to be approved to post in the Classifieds.

There may be a slight delay after making your 10th post before being approved.

Thanks. The only problem I have now is the classified I ran on my rifle I cannot update. Being unable to manage it may send the wrong message to other members. I don't post much if any really so is it possible to have my rifle taken off the classifieds?

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts