• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

For Sale XLR Element 4.0 LA

Aluminum 4.0
Kryptek orange cerakote
TR-2 buttstock with folder
Ergo vert grip

Was bedded for a bat vesper, coating was done by unknown. Used it once after getting it cerakoted so pretty much spotless besides in magwell.

$600 shipped

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    349.1 KB · Views: 63
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    293.2 KB · Views: 62
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    335.9 KB · Views: 56
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    246.7 KB · Views: 64
I'm sure someone could 3d print this!
Someone would make some money if they would come up with flush fit mags for the Elements 4.0 Long Actions - 3.85" CIP.

Realistically, the metal on metal makes these pretty rough to carry quietly.

I just bought a couple of the polymer MDT 3.85" magazines to see if they will fit the XLR chassis. I will post a thread when they arrive to let everyone know if they fit or not. I can't find anything on google that says definitively one way or the other so figured I'd check.

Someone would make some money if they would come up with flush fit mags for the Elements 4.0 Long Actions - 3.85" CIP.

Realistically, the metal on metal makes these pretty rough to carry quietly.

I just bought a couple of the polymer MDT 3.85" magazines to see if they will fit the XLR chassis. I will post a thread when they arrive to let everyone know if they fit or not. I can't find anything on google that says definitively one way or the other so figured I'd check.
I've wondered same, please let me know