Wyoming gunsmiths

Maybe, I dodged a bullet then. However, I'm still sure he has customers very satisfied with his work. What were the issues you had?

I've been unhappy with a gunsmith before. It was mainly the time it took to finish my rifle, I wasn't with the quality of his work. It taught me not to try and seek a "more affordable gs" and to make sure I had 100% of the build materials purchased and in hand before dropping the project off. I learned as well if you're going with an uncommon caliber, barrel makers take a long time to make your barrel.
Mr Selby wants to build your rifle the way he wants it Use the barrel maker he wants use the trigger he wants as in he only uses Hart barrels and Timmney triggers he wants to put the barrel on with the twist rate he wants and charge a hefty price I can show you pics of his bedding job its 2nd rate I recommend John Beanland one call to him and youll understand why

I'm currently having a build completed by Brian at Pucker Factor, and he has been nothing but a joy to work with. Great deals and recommendations to make sure the build I get is the one I want (and that it shoots amazing)

Mr Selby wants to build your rifle the way he wants it Use the barrel maker he wants use the trigger he wants as in he only uses Hart barrels and Timmney triggers he wants to put the barrel on with the twist rate he wants

Same reasons why I decided not to use him. At least it only cost me the phone call. Thanks for the clarification.

Check out Mark Douglas at Wyoming Armory in Cody.
He has YouTube videos on the Cinnabar.
Moved to Cody and bought Wyoming Armory.

+1 for Matt Mosteller in Casper. I've do Benchrest gunsmithing work out of my shop in Sheridan and Matt has joined us in the BR world the last few years. I've gotten to know him and would trust him to work on my rifles if I didn'tdo it myself.

Rod

+1 for Matt Mosteller in Casper. I've do Benchrest gunsmithing work out of my shop in Sheridan and Matt has joined us in the BR world the last few years. I've gotten to know him and would trust him to work on my rifles if I didn'tdo it myself.

Rod
That is the exact feeling I got from him.

Matt runs a family ranch, is a full-time machinist/gunsmith, and spend about 4 months each fall guiding deer/elk/antelope on about a million acres around the state. This time of year he can be tricky to get ahold of :)

Matt runs a family ranch, is a full-time machinist/gunsmith, and spend about 4 months each fall guiding deer/elk/antelope on about a million acres around the state. This time of year he can be tricky to get ahold of :)
We are talking pretty regular now. He is definitely a busy man.