• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTT #s matching, non-sporterized 1942 German Mauser for hunting rifle

Jclark225

Hello,
I am gauging interest in a potential trade option. I have a trip scheduled next year for Alaska and would like a new rifle but don't quite have the budget for what I'm looking for. Not sure on value here but figured I'd cast a line to see if there are any bites.

I have:
1942 DOU stamped German Mauser. All serial #s matching (5011). No electro-pencil marks and eagle stamps still visible. The stock has the original finish and no modifications. All I've done is give her a light cleaning and fired 10 rounds to ensure functionality. I bought it to have an interesting piece of history from a gentleman who claimed his brother brought it back from WWII. Said his brother told him he took the souvenir from a dead soldier so allegedly it's seen combat. (Could've been BS but it sold me haha) Missing the sling and bayonet and finish looks as one would expect from a rifle that old with a small spot of light pitting near the receiver.

I'm looking for:
A decent lightweight hunting rifle in something like 300PRC, 7mm Mag, 300WM, 28 Nosler (No 6.5 please)
KIMG0124.JPG
KIMG0119.JPG
KIMG0120.JPG
IMG_20200322_192411150.jpg
KIMG0125.JPG
KIMG0126.JPG
KIMG0127.JPG
KIMG0128.JPG
KIMG0121.JPG
KIMG0122.JPG