• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT Redding 6mm BR and 22 BR die sets

BigSky!

I have two Redding die sets for trade. First is a set of 6mm BR dies. They are a full length sizer die and bullet seating die and come with a Stony Point modified case. Second is a set of 22 BR dies. This set comes with a full length sizing die, a neck sizing bushing die, with two bushings and a bullet seating die. For simplicity sake, I would like to trade these for the same in 308, 7-08, 260, 6.5 CM or 223.

Based on an offer I just received, I thought I should post again. The 22 BR dies, the titanium bushing and the steel bushing are about $190 at retail. I don't sell or trade anything for retail price; but, I will trade value for value. I am always open to offers and the worse I would ever do is politely say "no thank you". I just wanted people to know the value. Heck, if you were in need of this whole 22 BR setup, you could go to Midway and take advantage of their 15% off Redding deal and buy two of my needed sets at $40 per and trade me for my 22 BR set and I would be happy.

Recent Posts