• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTT looking for powder and bullets FTF in Michigan

I will know in a day or so .
I'm going back out with my gear and check it out better . Quick trip today .

Rum Man

Yup !
2053 yards here !

Attachments

• 20191228_130406.jpg
    20191228_130406.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 29
Not one bit of trouble ..
Only Grizzy , Mule Deer and Black bear ..
A few Turkeys one Spring ..tons of Ticks also . Lol

Rum Man

So you can shoot during those months just cant drive in. That thins the herd some. I'd tote a 1/3 IPSC steel in but I think I'd have to leave the full size at home.
Considering I'd haul a heavy bench in if I could, steel plate(3x3), gun, gear etc. No way I'd hump it all in on foot over a mile. I think my shooting dates will be during fall/winter

Last edited:
You dont have to pack any gear in a mile .
I drove right to the shooting spot . I'm thinking a bench in the pickup bed . Get some height .
Only work I see is getting targets out to the intended ranges . I'm working on a Snomobile for that . I have several pull sleds .

You dont have to pack any gear in a mile .
I drove right to the shooting spot . I'm thinking a bench in the pickup bed . Get some height .
Only work I see is getting targets out to the intended ranges . I'm working on a Snomobile for that . I have several pull sleds .
No I meant once the gates are locked. John Klingenberg mentioned he could walk in a target once gates were locked. Without knowing the set up, we have to plan on a solid bench and BIG target. Maybe there a place to shoot prone off bipod but I doubt it. We'll see next week.

I will have that figured out this morning.
I believe the gate that is there is just past the dike . No need to walk in during good weather . Still driveable .
Will post my findings today .

I will have that figured out this morning.
I believe the gate that is there is just past the dike . No need to walk in during good weather . Still driveable .
Will post my findings today .
Ok I guess I don't know the setup. I figured the gate was at or near shearer road at the rec center. That's even better if it's not.