• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS WTT Many Guns

barsto

1. Custom .308 Barreled action was Blueprinted and Trued by McGowen Rifle barrels, Yost uses these on alot of his builds. The Action is Glass smooth. Heavy number 8 McGowen 22 inch stainless barrel fitted. The Barreled action is bedded in an Black Accuracy International Stage 2 Folding Chassis. (Note the Stock has some paint left from previous paint job). The trigger has been completely done up, Hollands spring kit, Wide Shoe, it breaks so could that I passed on putting a Jewell in it for durability purposes. The trigger breaks better that my GA Precision Rock, so you know how could that is. Comes with one Five round magazine. $2000.00 obo (NOTE the rifle has a Leupold 3.5x40 Long Range scope mounted in Leupold Rings.) This Can be added for $325.00 obo but I would like to sell the Rifle first.)

2. Ted Yost Built Full custom Kimber 45. Clark Custom performed their Melt Job and installed Bomar Combat profile sights as well. $1450 obo

3.Wilson Combat .45 Stealth ( Built on a SpringField gun) The package alone cost $2300 plus the Base gun. How about $1650.00 obo.

4. Sig Sauer P230 .380 Blued Good condition with box and Papers. 2 magazines. $350.00 obo.

Now I will consider some trades for GA Precision rifles, Nightforce scopes and like. Also would consider some Les Baer or Wilson Combat Guns depending on Models (and the Like). Benelli 3.5 inch shotguns.

Will do Face to Face in TN and local areas. (Just ask) I have pictures if you need them.

Thanks and Merry Christmas.