• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: VX-6 3-18x50 TMOA - Zerostop Tactical Turrets

Timber338

Leupold VX-6 3-18x50 TMOA w/ Zerostop Tactical Turrets $925 shipped.

Was quite a chore getting these tactical turrets from Leupold so I have extra standard turrets and an extra turret cap and including all of that plus the original box.
All turrets have zerostop.

Alumina flip open front/rear lens caps $90
Hollands bubble level $50

Scope + lens caps + mounted level $1045 shipped

Scope and glass is excellent. Very faint ring marks.

I've shot this scope beyond 1400 yards and it tracks true and returns to zero. Overall love this scope going out in a limb selling it, going to upgrade to the VX-6 HD.

Attachments

• IMG_4407.jpg
    IMG_4407.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_4406.jpg
    IMG_4406.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_4409.jpg
    IMG_4409.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_4405.jpg
    IMG_4405.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_4410.jpg
    IMG_4410.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_4411.jpg
    IMG_4411.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 6
Not sure why the first couple of problems can are rotated. Let's try again.

Attachments

• IMG_4407.jpg
    IMG_4407.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 5
In case it's not clear, the turrets on this scope are exposed and cannot be capped. They are a nice size and easy to grab onto with gloves. Overall very nice turrets to turn. But you can still swap out for the tactical sized capped turrets. amd note that this TMOA comes with tactical sized turrets which are larger than the standard turrets that come with all other reticals. These are unique to scopes that have the TMOA retical.

Well my iPhone struggles to rotate pics correctly. Oh well, this should work.

Attachments

• IMG_4406.jpg
    IMG_4406.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 4
So you could change the wind age turret back to capped?

Correct. Also either way you run it the windage turret also has the zerstop feature. Leupold clocked it so you can get about 3/4 of clockwise rotation before it stops, so about 15 or so MOA. If your windage gets bumped or you lose your place, you dial the windage clockwise until it stops then back to zero. You can also remove the zerstop feature on either windage or elevation and not have it at all. Works pretty well actually.

I've had several PM's, I'll do $950 including lens caps shipped. Not including bubble.

Last edited:
No, it has been sold. Paid for in full, funds received Monday, but am dealing with a family emergency and very much appreciate Elkbelter's patience with me.