• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS semi custom LH 7mm RM barreled action

Shooter264

I'm thinning the herd and have up this barreled action for sale. Specs below

Trued Remington LH action with skeletonized bolt handle and fluted bolt (I guarantee it's the smoothest 700 action you've ever felt). Bolt has had sako extractor installed as well.

Broughton # 4 9 twist bbl with a 3 port muscle brake installed. Approximately 260 rounds fired. Throated for 168 & 180 bergers. Currently shooting 180 JLK's at 3050

Included in sale is complete bottom metal and timney trigger. I will include the 30 mm lightweight Talley rings as well. Scope is not included

Cerakoted titanium. I sold the stock a couple of months ago. I guarantee the gun will shoot .5 moa or better if properly bedded.

$1400 shipped to your FFL from me. Price is firm. Only trade is a new stiller predator LA LH with magnum boltface ($900 trade credit).

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 9
Last group I shot with this gun at 100 yards. Probably better than it will do all the time but I have several groups under .5 moa.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 14

Recent Posts