• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Leupold VX5HD 3-15x44-Firedot duplex

Top of the page

You must post photos of the item you are selling. If you do not, risk your posting being deleted. Include your username in the photo and today's date. Buyers: Don't freely give out your personal info.

Top of the page

You must post photos of the item you are selling. If you do not, risk your posting being deleted. Include your username in the photo and today's date. Buyers: Don't freely give out your personal info.
BB, I never understood that last part. You're having something shipped to you, and if a rifle, must be full info to complete 4473. What exactly does that mean?

warpig , please private msg me or text me about this scope when you can. 252--341-1876
Thank you

I don't doubt he's legit , and I have clicked his avatar and don't see any envelope or way to msg him. I'm old but not that old . Maybe I have something set wrong . I do appreciate all the help though.

I don't doubt he's legit , and I have clicked his avatar and don't see any envelope or way to msg him. I'm old but not that old . Maybe I have something set wrong . I do appreciate all the help though.
I think you need at least 25 posts before you are allowed to PM even though you've been a member for 6 years. Looks like you need 4 more…