wts Leupold mark 4 4.5-14 x 50

lamiglas

Leupold Mark IV 4.5-14 x 50
Anyone interested in this scope? its the LR/T with m1 turrets. I bought this scope for a .338 EDGE that Shawn is currently building. I am now thinking I want to make the plunge and buy a 5.5-22 nightforce. If I am to buy this NF, then I need the money from this sale to do it. I have a few months before my rifle is ready so I just thought I would put this feeler out. If you are interested, let me know and we can discuss a price. In the mean time I will figure out how much I need to get out of it.

Also, I just want to say thanks for all of the great information. I learn somthing new everyday, and I cant wait to log on to read the new posts. I am addicted!

Thanks again,

If you're getting rid of it "cheap" I am in dire need of an affordable scope for my new 300 Wby...

PM me with a price if you want.

Tyler, I apologize but I am not sure how to PM you. In your reply, please let me know how to do that. I am on this site everyday, but dont post a whole alot, mostly just read and try to absorb. Anyway, I am not interested in getting rid of it cheap, but I would make someone a fair deal on it. I just bought it not that long ago and mounted it on a .300 wby sendero. I shot it just a few times and then I pulled the scope off and drove over to shawns. he has had the rifle since and when I get in back in will be an edge! anyway, the scope is bascially brand new and is just sitting in the box. Let me hear your thoughts .

Cabelas has it for 979.99, to your door after tax etc, approx $1050. At this point, I would like to get $925. Lifetime warranty and as good as brand new. I figure if a guy is looking, thats a real fair deal.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts