• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB a dozen or so .308 208gr AMAX

mercbusiness

I am new to long range shooting, and developing a long range hunting load for a Remington 700 PSS in .300 win mag. I was wondering if someone would have 12 or 15 208 grain Amax they would be willing to sell me so I don't end up with a box of bullets my rifle doesn't like. I would be willing to pay 50 cents a bullet and actual shipping to the New Bern, NC area.

Looks like you got the A-MAX covered down but I have some available too if needed. Don't know if you've tried the Berger 210G VLDs but if you're interested, I could send you a handful to test. I shoot the "hunting" version but they are identical ballistically to the target version so for test purposes, either one works fine. Good luck.

HavingFun, I would not mind some 210 VLDs, especially the hunting version. I am outfitting this rifle with the intent of getting into long range big game hunting. I will wait until after Christmas to take you up on the offer, though. I asked my wife for some bullet sample packs that included the 210 VLDs, so I want to see if she managed to get them. thanks.

Send me a PM with your address and I'll go ahead and send you some. If you get more for Christmas, then good for you.

Recent Posts