• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB: 140 grain 6.5 Amax bullets

17Fireball

Have about twenty boxes on order at various places but don't know when they will ever arrive. Can anyone spare a box so I can keep groundhog hunting until mine show up. I'm down to 9 rounds left for my 260.
sad.gif

Did you find some? Do you have any 6.5 bullets that are lighter and you would trade? I am pretty sure I have one box of 140's... will check tonight.

Sure. Thank you for your reply. I have three unopened boxes of Sierra 120 grain pro hunters I just got from Midway. Also have at least a half box of Speer Hot Cor 120 grains and Hornady 140 grain match bullets.

17Fireball,
I am not really interested in any of those bullets... I was hoping that you had some 123 sierra or amax or 130 bergs...LoL.

I do have one box of 140's...I purchased @ $35.99 (not a good price to buy unless you're in our boat))... would you want them at that cost plus shipping...or other suggestions? I bought them as my 6.5 x 47 loves 123 sierra/ Amax....130 berg....142 Sierra's. It will shoot 140 but at much less accuracy...+ 600 yards. I got them as a... shoot its something... not what I exactly want but one in the hand is better than two in the bush.

Not much for sympathy but this shooting world is continually screwed and we are looking for bullets... after 23 years in the military, I understand its a small world and you might be able to help me later.

What's your thoughts... Harv... I can also be reached @ 262-894-0935 or [email protected]

Thank you Harv. I found a box so I will pass but appreciate your offer. For about two years I have only bought in limited quantities because I didn't want to take stuff from anyone else. Now, I have had enough of this bs and I am going to buy what I can when I find it. This entire shortage just doesn't add up to me. If the manufacturer's are pumping out the stuff 24/7 and I have orders in everywhere for Amax and none are coming in...something stinks.lightbulb

Diddo... I also think it's sad that prior to responding to you I had to stop and think...hymm... would I really be ok with parting with this item. Sad indeed as I stated in previous replies that they are not exactly my 1st or 2 or 3 choice... and over priced to boot.

Take care and good luck on hunting and finding some bullets. I think I am going to add a forum about this shortage.

Thank you Harv. I found a box so I will pass but appreciate your offer. For about two years I have only bought in limited quantities because I didn't want to take stuff from anyone else. Now, I have had enough of this bs and I am going to buy what I can when I find it. This entire shortage just doesn't add up to me. If the manufacturer's are pumping out the stuff 24/7 and I have orders in everywhere for Amax and none are coming in...something stinks.lightbulb

totally agree .... local store owner perpetuate the problem. They continually push people to "buy all you can afford"