WSM belt mounted ammo holder

Engineering101

I have a 5 spot belt mounted ammo holder for "large" cases made by Texas Hunt Co. I'm not really happy with it as it warps into a half moon shape when you fill it with WSMs. Also it is near impossible to get a belt through the "loops" when it is stuffed with ammo. Can anyone recommend a really good ammo holder for WSM type cases?

Not sure what you are looking for but my dad has used on of these for a while for his wsm. I bought one last year to try for my 300RUM. They are pretty tight for the larger wsm, rum, 404 type cases. For mine due to the length of the RUM case I can only load one side (5 rounds) otherwise it doesn't fold over to snap together. However they work for my purpose and I just through it in my pack rather than carrying it on my belt. I bought mine at BassPro.

Browning Crazy Horse Leather Magnum Rifle Cartridge Cases SALE 12198, 12199

Funny how there doesn't appear to be an obvious answer to my question. I thought that someone would just point out some really cool belt style holder made for WSMs - but not so. I might be stuck using the same one as it does work though it is just way too tight for those fat cases.

Funny how there doesn't appear to be an obvious answer to my question. I thought that someone would just point out some really cool belt style holder made for WSMs - but not so. I might be stuck using the same one as it does work though it is just way too tight for those fat cases.

Sorry, no hands on experience but check out Welcome to Murray Custom Leather.

Good luck!

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts