Would you print this to hang on a wall? And how/who?

Jeremy,

go to top right of this page and click on "Quick Links" on the drop down menue click on "Edit Signature" two big boxes appear, one says view in big letters and just below another one that says Edit. On the bottom one type your signature, click on preview signature button to see if you like it, when done click on the "Save signature button".

YOU'RE DONE!

Defiantly print it . It is a quality photo. I usually judge a landscape photo by thinking it would be a good jig-saw puzzle and yours would for sure .Keep up the good work!

Type "Mural photo print" into your favorite search engine. It used to be a specialized service, but now plenty of companies offer it. You will probably have to shop around and figure out how they handle copyright when you send in your images. 100x58 on canvas was listed at a bit over $400 on the one site I looked at. I would do a proof print containing a few sections of the image at 16x20 size first (the pieces of the image at full scale) to be sure that the contrast, lightness etc were what you expected before committing to a full print. Canvas tends to be "flatter" than gloss paper and one may have to boost the saturation and contrast some to compensate.

print it, hang it. I use Dale Labs for my mail order stuff, good service. High quality. I 've used them of an on for over 25Yrs. never disappointed. They are a Pro/advanced amateur House.

Dale Laboratories Color Prints Enlargements Photo Books Cards Calendars

BTW. here is one of my pics. cropped for File size and clarity. not photoshopped

Pentax K-5, aperture priority, F/8.0, 300 mm lense. ISO equiv 800
Here be dragons!

Dave
Rothbury Photo Se4vices

Attachments

• _IGP0047-1a.jpg
    _IGP0047-1a.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 127
Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.