woof locations for whom ever wants to hunt 'em

I spent 6 hours walking in pretty fresh tracks on Tues. Lost Prairie is full of em. They've been shot at (not by me... yet:D) and called quite a bit, so it's tough to even get close to em. But there's a bunch of em that wonder the whole valley. A friend of mine got into em down the Thompson River Rd on Sunday, close to mile marker 25. He got em howling, but never actually saw em. I had the same thing happen in the same area a couple weeks ago as well. It's tough hunting due to very heavy timber. But they're always in the area. I'm heading out there Saturday AM for another round, the snow is starting to pile up a little now, so I'm hoping they'll be sticking to the trails a little more.

Good luck threejones, we are getting a fresh blanket here today and it is suppose to cold. I will be out soon after the ones that keep alluding me. :rolleyes:

Jeff

Thanx, got all my fingers crossed... except one. That same snow/cold front is hitting here too, hope it's not so much that it snows in the logging roads. It's a hell-of-a walk otherwise. Good luck.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.