Woodchuck Hunting PA

JimNoble

This is Jim Noble from New Jersey, would you know of any farms near Easton Pa. I could hunt wood chucks? I use a .222 caliber.

I can be reached at:

908-670-7000
Toll-Free: 1-866-741-7000

Call Anytime.

My Website Design Company, Which I Own Is:

NJNET DESIGN STUDIO

gun)

This is something I'd be interested in also. I live in Stillwater, NJ about 15 min. from either Milford or Dingmans. Easton would be ok. But also anything in Pike or Carbon counties would be great. I am a safe and courteous hunter. I have several different varmint guns, so if a light gun is required, I can do.

Check out my website: Welcome to Varmint Xterminator.com

If you need or want my number, just PM me or let me know in a post.

It's all appreciated. Thanks.

Joe G.

I live in Centre County and need to spread my wings. My cousin and I would like to find some new area's. Ours are drying up with all the paid ghog hunts that are held locally. Guys are just destroying the population. I would be interested in finding some new areas, and would like to meet some fellow varminter's. I heard Potter County is even running dry, which was suppose to be one of the priemere spots for LR ghog hunting.

If you don't mind a couple more and make it a grusome foursome on ghogs, please PM me. I have a son and cousin that would like to tag along.

Tank