Winchester mod 70 classic 7stw for sale

mta5672

I am selling my Winchester mod 70 classic 7stw. It is a very good shooter for a basically out of the box gun. It has been my go to hunting gun for about 10 years. It has had a trigger job and has a B&C stock on it. I will throw in all the fire formed brass and dies, and my load log book. I don't know the exact shot count, I would estimate about 200. I would like to get $750. email if interested.

I am selling my Winchester mod 70 classic 7stw. It is a very good shooter for a basically out of the box gun. It has been my go to hunting gun for about 10 years. It has had a trigger job and has a B&C stock on it. I will throw in all the fire formed brass and dies, and my load log book. I don't know the exact shot count, I would estimate about 200. I would like to get $750. email if interested.
Post some pictures and tell us more about it.

If it's stainless and it doesn't look like it's been run over with a truck put me first on the list.

If you can't post them on here for some reason PM me and we'll figure out a way.

WildRose I pm'd you.

Sorry for the lack of pictures. I am on the road working, I will post pics in the next cpl days.

I have probably 150 pieces of brass, mix of win and rem. I have used this gun for all of my hunts(deer/elk) since I bought it. It does have some rub marks but nothing that would indicate being run over by a truck! The reason I am selling is to help fund a custom build. The gun will shoot 140gr barnes tsx over ramshot magnum under an inch all day. I have found other bullet powder combos that it likes also. It really needs the mag stretched out to unlock its full potential. The bore is in excellent condition. Any other questions just ask..

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts