• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Winchester M70 Extreme Weather SS (338 Win w/load data)

SilverbulletMAG

I absolutely love this rifle and have been torn on if I even want to sell her. Probably going to regret it but, as a lefty, I've started switching most in my safe over to lefty models.

This is the Bell & Carlson model (not to be confused with the cheaper version of this rifle) and she has exactly 165 rounds down the pipe. She looks as good as new, has one elk hunt to her credit and is a consistent sub-half MOA shooter out to 600 yards (haven't shot beyond that with this one, or needed to).

She was meticulously broken in (whether you believe in that sort of thing or not) and I will include load data for the new owner that will shoot 250 grain Nosler Accubonds half MOA all-day with temp stable powder. If you don't want to reload, factory box ammo is good for 3/4 MOA or better with Federal Premium & 250 Partitions.

$1150obo (includes bases pictured or I have a full length EGW HD 0 MOA rail I could swap out)

Factory specs here - http://www.winchesterguns.com/produ...ent-Products/model-70-extreme-weather-ss.html

https://imgur.com/a/UKSsKCh#BsuMfGS

All PMs answered. Regarding trades; not really looking for anything in particular but open to offers. Nice AR setup or 10mm?

I am specifically looking at this exact rifle and it is listed for $1,093.99 brand new at Midway USA. You are asking $1,150 obo. Maybe I'm missing something for a rifle that is used and has 165 rounds fired through it. Please explain.

Breakin, load data which is said to shoot sub half moa is a huge plus. scope bases. Ammo and components aren't cheap.
It's his rifle he should able to put whatever price he wants on it. If you have a problem with his pricing it's probably best to send a pm and talk it through

Sheepdawg, they appear to have a good discounted price listed. I would have jumped on a deal like that at the time but ended up paying a fair bit more after tax man got his, shipping, etc. and hundreds into load development. I haven't scoured the interwebs for the latest current prices.
However, with a new rifle you don't know what you're getting, how, or what it will shoot. I think the going rate is $300-$500 for load development if you pay someone and properly breaking in a rifle isn't free either. I personally would pay more for a known shooter. That said, not trying to mark anything up. It's marked as "obo". Go grab the one on midway, throw a few hundred $ into ammo and find out what it likes to shoot or if you have a shooterat all.