• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Winchester M70 270WSM priced to sell

Tikkamike

I have a winchester model 70 in 270WSM There is a wear spot on the side of the barrel that you can see in one of the pictures. The gun shoots great. Recoil lug is bedded.
$450 for gun w/ Leupold rings and Bases
$800 for gun w/ Leupold rings bases, Leupold vx-II 4-12x scope, dies, new bag of win. brass, 30 pieces of used brass

013-1.jpg

014-1.jpg

015.jpg

016.jpg

Hey Mike, is that the ''Shaddow, or Super shaddow'' model-70 with the controlled round push feed (no claw)? and does it have a rescessed target crown or a ''round crown''? does it have a hinged floor plate or no floor plate, or alan wrench floor plate? I wish I had more $ Id buy it. But Im laid off and poor. I could call a buddy with who's also a Winchester nut, and see if he's interested or not depending on the model. If it has the claw, and hinged floor plate He probably woul be. He wants to buy my Browning A-Bolt .338 win mag, but I dont need it sold right away, so Ill ask him if he wants yours depending on the model