• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Win M70 6mm featherweight value

It's a push feed with pitting on the bolt face. And I've never seen a factory engraved "featherweight" on one like that (but don't profess to be a M70 expert). I think you'll be lucky to get $1000 for it. Good luck!

I had mine listed on here in 7x57 and it was in near perfect shape other than a safe scar on the stock. I listed mine for what I had in it which I found out from someone on here was cheap ($850). Nobody on here bought it at $1050 shipped with a Leupold 2-7 VX1. I ended up talking to a local guy who was elated to buy it at that price due to their value. I saw the same gun on gunbroker (No bids) at $1400 so I would expect $1000ish, maybe a bit more to the right guy without an optic. I am not sure if 6mm was more or less common than the 7mm Mauser.

To the guy saying something about the engraving of "Featherweight", that is a factory Winchester marking from New Haven.

I should mention what you have their is a Winchester Model 70 XTR Featherweight and it is a New Haven gun which is selling point. You can verify the serial number with Winchester to find a date but that is likely an 1980s rifle as was mine. That is the extent of my knowledge and only know that from researching mine