• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Win M70 300 WSM Coyote

I have a new unfired Winchester model 70 /300 WSM.
This is the coyote model. It has a 24 inch blued barrel with a 1:10 twist.
No trades.
MUST BE SHIPPED TO A FFL HOLDER!
$750.00 + $40 shipped to lower 48 CONUS only.
Accepting USPS M.O., Personal Check

Attachments

• 4E46F30C-940B-40F2-8D89-044028D5B389.png
    4E46F30C-940B-40F2-8D89-044028D5B389.png
    143.8 KB · Views: 74
Just so you're aware Justice, the spec sheets on the Winchester website and any pricing you find isn't accurate for rifles built before 2007.

Post 2007 rifles switched to MOA trigger, and pre 64 Mauser style bolts, and they kept the same model names. Such as coyote, coyote lite, sporter, etc. The weights will be fairly close, but not exactly the same. But they haven't made a push feed model 70 (like the ones you're selling) since around 2006 or so. The Winchester website doesn't reflect any guns built before 2013 when they started to move over to FN made guns in Portugal.

Just so you and potential buyers are aware.

Just so you're aware Justice, the spec sheets on the Winchester website and any pricing you find isn't accurate for rifles built before 2007.

Post 2007 rifles switched to MOA trigger, and pre 64 Mauser style bolts, and they kept the same model names. Such as coyote, coyote lite, sporter, etc. The weights will be fairly close, but not exactly the same. But they haven't made a push feed model 70 (like the ones you're selling) since around 2006 or so. The Winchester website doesn't reflect any guns built before 2013 when they started to move over to FN made guns in Portugal.

Just so you and potential buyers are aware.
Thank you. The weight should be close enough for a potential buyer. Actually, another user here pointed out which type of trigger and CRF I had. I don't know I'm not a Winchester model 70 guy.(don't hate) I bought them before they were going to go bankrupt.