Win an AG Composites Stock

AG Composites

Official LRH Sponsor
LRH Sponsor
Hi All,

If you're on Instagram, we're doing a "Name That Camo" contest, and the 1st place winner will take home an AG Composites fiberglass stock of their choice. Top three runners up get a swag bag. Contest running now through June 30.

To play, follow @AGComposites and @PapWinkle on Instagram and see their latest posts for details!

Thanks!

Attachments

• AAAAAA.jpg
    AAAAAA.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 77
Don't have it, will not have it. I have no need to reach the 13 year old crowd (mentally and physically), or those that live their lives looking at their phone screen. Advertise where you want, but this forum will get you buyers, IG will get you the next generation of losers, and the last generation of Americans as they will not be able to tie their shoes unless it is on IG. They will also not go outside or hunt, as they can "experience" all that from their parents couch, while eating food momma bought and cooked well into their 40's.

Some of the camo pattern names I expect from instagram

"Obamalama urban welfare"
"Blundering Biden Blue"
"Hunter Biden haunted dust"
"Pelosi Purple"
"Maddow Mud tracks"
"Land of Illegals"
"Kneeling Coward"
"Not my Responsibility brown, now give me my green"

Don't have it, will not have it. I have no need to reach the 13 year old crowd (mentally and physically), or those that live their lives looking at their phone screen. Advertise where you want, but this forum will get you buyers, IG will get you the next generation of losers, and the last generation of Americans as they will not be able to tie their shoes unless it is on IG. They will also not go outside or hunt, as they can "experience" all that from their parents couch, while eating food momma bought and cooked well into their 40's.

Some of the camo pattern names I expect from instagram

"Obamalama urban welfare"
"Blundering Biden Blue"
"Hunter Biden haunted dust"
"Pelosi Purple"
"Maddow Mud tracks"
"Land of Illegals"
"Kneeling Coward"
"Not my Responsibility brown, now give me my green"
I must say you hit that right on the money!

Hi All,

If you're on Instagram, we're doing a "Name That Camo" contest, and the 1st place winner will take home an AG Composites fiberglass stock of their choice. Top three runners up get a swag bag. Contest running now through June 30.

To play, follow @AGComposites and @PapWinkle on Instagram and see their latest posts for details!

Thanks!
I love your stocks but don’t need any of the social media stuff!!!!!