Win a Manners EH-6A Riflestock and a Proof Research Carbon Fiber Rifle Barrel - LRH Give Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Win a Manners EH-6A Riflestock and a Proof Research Carbon Fiber Rifle Barrel - LRH Give Aw

My turn to win something!?!?!?

Re: Win a Manners EH-6A Riflestock and a Proof Research Carbon Fiber Rifle Barrel - LRH Give Aw

Count me in

Thanks

Thank You great prize

nice give away

Entered, thanks for the opportunity

If I won this I would have to buy a great custom action, what a wonderful problem !

Saw this stock. Great stock. Now if we can get manners to build the adjustable cheek hardware out of titanium to lighten it up more.

all signed up!!!! thanks to all who sponsor it!!!

Great prizes. Only problem with it is if I happen to win... Then I'll have to explain to the wife why I need to buy another action.

Thanks for the opportunity guys!

Thanks for the opportunity..

Thanks , I could use this for my new build...:D

Looks like a great combination, would make a great hunting rifle, that is, if I win. gun)

Status
Not open for further replies.