Which 10x42’s?

I'd check out bird watcher reviews on Vinod in your price range or look through the one available locally. Everyone is different though so ergonomics and controls… even glass quality is going to be subjective within a price point. I run Leica Geovid Pros for my Bino's and a Kowa Spotting scope. I can recommend either brand but Zeiss, Swaro, and the Vortex UHD are all optically great as well. If you have credentials like being former military or a first responder there are usually extra discounts to be had as well with most brands.

I guess the thing is that great optics will always be great. This is an area where it pays not to go too cheap. If you can spend a bit more then do it. Few regret spending a bit more on better optics.

If your budget is under $500 many like the Nikon, Athlon, Carson, or Hawke options.

Under $700 then I'd add Tract, Sig Sauer, and Vortex to the list.

Under $1k gets tricky because for a few hundred more you can add premium options than make a bigger difference so I would look at the ~$700 range unless you can get to the $1200-1500 mark where the Vortex UHD, older Swaro, or Kowa Genesis can be had.

At $2k+ take your pick of Swaro, Leica, or Zeiss. Optically I like Swaro the best but functionally I liked Leica best for Rangefinding binoculars. At this level you're simply nitpicking optics and everything gets subjective. Zeiss is nice too but most of my scopes are a mix of Leica and Swaro so I tend to stick to those brands

I had the privilege of using Swaro and Zeiss that guides carried on mountain hunts. I was sure I was going to buy the Zeiss. Went to a birding store an hour and a half drive away that carried all the luxury brands and had targets set up to compare contrast, light transmission, color, clarity, etc. I walked out with Leicas. The optics expert at the store helped me find the best for me. For what it's worth my buddy has the Leica rangefinder binos and swears by them. These are lifetime investments. Go where you can try multiple options. Especially if your going on an expensive hunt where you will glassing long range for hours at a time. My Leicas are an eye massage compared to my less expensive domestics after half a day.

I have the 6 x 32, 8 x 42, apo televid spotting scope, older 7 x 42 geovids, and a couple others lots of Zeiss victory scopes and my newest scope is a 3-18 x 50 v6 .
I wouldn't trade my leicas for anything they have been out west 3 dozen times through thick and thin and just are awesome!!
Had a problem about 5 years ago with a coating on a prism inside the 8 x 42 pair and sent back to Leica usa. They took a longer than expected time to fix and I finally emailed Leica in Germany.
Had a response in less than a day then heard from Leica usa that they finally received my parts I needed and also upgraded all my glass to
Newest hd glass they offer in their best.
I told them I understood the hold ups and thanked them
So
Very much for the upgrades the glass is just great!!

Yes it is, I enjoy all 3 and am always going back and forth between Leica, Zeiss, and Swaro. To bad Nikon got outtta the premium side of things, they're old Venturer's were incredible from the early 2000's.

Congrats on your purchase!!
You will not regret it and as long as you take care of them
They will last you a very very very long time!