Where would you move?

That seems to be the case from what I have been reading. I haven't spent a ton of time in ID so I'm not sure about the towns vs job markets.
The cost of living is a lot lower in south eastern Idaho
Rexburg,Idaho Falls, Rigby all have local jobs that pay in the 50-75 thousand range and that's a pretty good job around here with a few that pay upwards of that

410, I've seen your three choices, I like Idaho best. Besides, too many moving to Montana lately.
Holy crap have you checked out what's happening in Idaho!!
Fastest growing state in the country last year, it's **** depressing.
Everyone with half a brain is getting the hell out of Comifornia, and unfortunately we're closest...

I'm going to agree with that. I hate the coeurdalene area more and more every time I have to deal with the mess of traffic. Idaho's growing way too fast. Wish smaller towns down south had machinist jobs.

I hear ya brother
Sandpoint is really driving me crazy.. I'm outa here next year

I hear ya brother
Sandpoint is really driving me crazy.. I'm outa here next year
I just went to a law enforcement patrol carbine instructor course a few weeks ago in Coeurdalene, beautiful area, but it feels smoothered. Traffic, people everywhere, not to mention all the shootings that have been going on in the area....

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.